....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Wednesday 11 September 2013

September Wishlist!


Hello, gorgeous girls!
I hope that you’re all having a fab week so far! So, I recently realised that I’ve never done a wishlist post before, so today I thought that I’d jump on the band-wagon and share my September Wishlist with you guys! Let’s get started!

1. So, the first thing on my wishlist is the super cute purse! I’ve needed a new purse for a while and the monochrome design on this purse really caught my eye. You can get this purse from ASOS for £15! 

2. . I’m ashamed to say that I don’t already own the next item on my wishlist – the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic (I know, I’m terrible!). I’ve been meaning to pick up some shades of the Apocalips since the came out, but it’s just one of those things that I’ve never gotten around to doing! I love how bold a pink ‘Apocaliptic’ is – you guys know that I’m a sucker for a bright lip colour! You can get the Apocalips at most drug stores for around £6.50.

3. The third item on my wishlist is the gorgeous ‘Citybag with Zips’ from Zara! I’ve had my eye on this bag for so long – not only do I love the exterior design of the bag, but the inside is also filled with loads of handy compartments to store your stuff in so that it’s not all bashing around and getting broken inside your bag! The Citybag is a little on the pricy side at £59.99, but the quality and design make it well worth the price.

4. The next item on the list is this super cute little bracelet from Urban Outiftters! I was having a little snoop through their jewellery section when I came across this gold turtle bracelet! I just thought that it was super simple and pretty and it could be worn with pretty much any outfit! It’s only £8, too, which is a great price!

5. The fifth item on the list is another item that almost every beauty blogger owns…except me! I’ve wanted to try Bioderma for the longest time, but it’s one of those things that I just keep forgetting to order! The bottle on my list is the smaller 250ml bottle (I’d rather try the smaller bottle first to see if I like it!) and it’s only £7.45 from eBay!

6. Next up is just a simple pair of Converse. I absolutely love Converse, I’m always lusting after a new pair! Not only do I love the maroon colour of this pair, but I think that they’d be super simple to pair with a lot of different outfits! You can pick these up at Office for £45!
7. So, last but not least is the gorgeous Dandelion blusher from Benefit! I’ve had my eye on this particular blusher for so long, but I just haven’t been able to justify £23.50 for the tiny box! The blusher is a super pretty ballerina pink, which would look great with my everyday make-up look and would really help to brighten up my complexion!


So, there you have it guys! I hope that you guys enjoyed seeing what’s currently on my wishlist! If any of you guys have done wishlist posts, be sure to link me to them – I love seeing what other people have their eye on, it’s such a great way to discover new products!
See you all next time!




Much love,
         

15 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous! I'm dying to get my hands of Dandelion!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  2. I've had my eyes on Benefit's Dandelion for years now! I don't know why I've never actually purchased it!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's just so expensive for such a little box! :(

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. Ive had my eyes on the Zara bag too, love it. I also think I'm another person who hasn't tried the Apocalips, just haven't got round it too. Guess it makes 2 of us lol.

    rumbielove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to treat myself to it, I've wanted it for so long! Haha, at least I'm not the only one! No idea why I haven't tried them out yet!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. I lovee that bag, very gorgeous! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wishlist!!
    anyone know where I could find some more?
    I do them too - isabelbeatrice.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I've been looking for more too, love reading this type of post!
      I'll check it out! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  6. ive heard so much about the bioderma, i think its time i give it a go

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't tried it! Really want to see what all the fuss is about. :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  7. The city bag is such a nice bag! I've been wanting the office city bag for ages but its now out of stock :( x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :(. This one is called the 'Citybag with Zips', so it's a tiny bit different from the original Citybag, but it's just as gorgeous and it's still in stock!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  8. the rimmel apocalips are amazing. They just recently came out in Canada and I ddecided to go with the shade nova and I adore it

    ReplyDelete