....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Little Catch Up!


Hello, lovelies!
I hope that you’re all well! I can’t believe that we’re almost half way through October already, where has this year gone?! Anyway, I know that I’ve been super absent on the blogging front lately, so I thought that I’d do a little post for you guys and let you know what I’ve been up to!

So, to begin with, I started back at uni a few weeks ago – I still can’t believe how quickly my summer holiday flew by, I feel like I was only off for a few weeks, not for four months! Despite only having been back for a couple of weeks, I already have a tonne of coursework to get through. I’m in my third year of uni now, and I already feel that it’s a huge step up from second year. I have more days off this year than I had last year, but I still don’t get very much ‘me’ time on those well-earned days off! As well as having a dissertation to write, I have essays, presentations and exams to prepare for – all before Christmas. Stress! I feel like I have very little time to squeeze in blogging nowadays; when I’m not at uni, I’m at home doing my coursework or I’m visiting my boyfriend (he lives away to go to uni). I’ve tried scheduling my posts in advance, but not having the time to publish them isn’t really my problem – I just can’t seem to find the time to sit down and write up new posts! By the time that I get home from uni and get everything else out of the way, I’m usually too tired to even think about writing a new post – I feel like I would just be posting for the sake of it, and not because I actually have something that I want to share with you guys! So, for the next little while (until I get my hectic schedule sorted out!) I’ll be trying to get at least one post up each week for you guys. I’d just like to say a huge thanks to all of my beautiful followers and readers for not getting bored of me and unfollowing my blog while I’ve been gone – you’re all amazing! 

(Sorry about the rubbish phone camera quality!)

My boyfriend and I also celebrated our three year anniversary last week! As I mentioned before, Calum lives away from home to go to uni, so I actually travelled to Aberdeen so that we could spend our anniversary together. We couldn’t celebrate together last year because neither of us could get the time off, so we had an amazing day together this year – I got some lovely gifts (how cute is this little koala necklace?!) and we went out for dinner at night. Calum surprised me by taking me to Prezzo – I’ve never been there before, but they served lovely Italian food which was right up my street!


So, that’s about it for now, guys! I don’t have anything super exciting planned for the next few weeks – I’m heading back to Aberdeen next week, though, so that’s something to look forward to! (The only part that I hate is having to get the train, it’s so boring! What do you guys do to pass the time on long train journeys?)
Thanks so much for reading, I’ll see you all next time! Oh, and if you guys have any tips on how to juggle blogging with uni, be sure to let me know! I’d really appreciate it!




Much love,


        



1 comment :

  1. Awe that's such a cute necklace. Happy anniversary wish yous many more to come .

    ReplyDelete